Friday 3 August 2012

why the name?

It's a long story. Basically I feel that is how far I have come in life....360 degrees! So this blog is an attempt to get out of writing the book I started a few years ago. My plan is to tell my story over a series of posts. Why my story? Everyone has a story! Why is my story significant? In plain language IT'S NOT! It's just my story. Some people will feel that it is silly to share in this type of forum, some will feel it is admirable but the goal for me is to reach just one person....and that person is the one person that my story might inspire to fight harder, stay alive or just simply believe that there is life beyond struggles. Please join me in this blog if you are interested, please feel free to ignore it if you are not!

I may not blog everyday but as often as possible. I will share my journey in life from as early as I can remember. It will include many AHA moments and inspirational people, good times, bad times, illness and health, marriages, children, family...death. I will post a link on Twitter every time I blog so feel free to follow me there @bswartzbiscaro if you are interested.

We are all born innocent only knowing instinctual things....everything we learn after that moment, with every word we hear, every action we see or experience, shapes who we become. Our brains are like computers, everything that goes in can never be deleted. It can only be stored somewhere in the brain which coincides with body functions. Every memory can be triggered and brought to the surface. Along with that the coordinating body part reacts. Makes sense!

My journey, my story, just like yours starts at birth, innocence....0 degrees, where God started my life and had a plan for me! I have been on this journey for almost 38 years now and significant events prevented me from going the direction God intended. The journey has brought me full circle...360 degrees....I feel now I can start being the person that I think He wanted me to be and take all the learning that has happened along the way to help me. Nope, none of my experiences have been erased but I am going to use them all to choose my future and create my own life. Experiences, good and bad will now only be used to create GOOD.

I look forward to sharing it with you.....soon!

Happy long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment