Saturday 28 February 2015

Haunting History Mindfully accepted

The other day this picture appeared on a social media newsfeed.

The person who posted it had no ill intent. She was just wondering if other could identify the people in the photo.

Of all the very nice, community contributing men in the photo I picked out ONE!

The man on the far left at the back! James Elson Tulloch!

I have seen many photos of him in past years, in school photos, in newspaper articles when we were in court....never in "life" like this. He did have a real life. I wonder if he even thought about the girls like me that he abused over the years on days like this with his ball team!

I wonder if men standing beside him had any idea who he really was and that their daughters could be his future prey!

I assume not!

I wonder if, when he was playing my dads team he felt guilty or sick about what he had done. I assume NOT!

I know that the person who posted it had no idea what it would do to me to see his face in this picture because I had no idea until it happened.

I was just working away in my office when it popped up. I became angry. I was nauseous, I wanted to vomit, I cried, I responded tothe post, I wanted to stop working, curl up in a ball and cry my day away. My physical and mental body had a reaction that I had no control over. That is until I decided to take control. I took a deep breath, I decided to let myself have this moment and move on with my day. I had important things to attend to and HE was NOT taking any more of my time from me.

Thats it, I did it. I am in control now. Finally!



No comments:

Post a Comment